Students worldwide, from 13 and 19 years old, are invited to explore issues that are important to them, and to present potential solutions through photo essays, documentaries, and other forms of visual storytelling.
- Student participants must be between the ages of 13-19
- Students must partner with an educator to submit media projects
- Educator can be from any NGO, student, or youth organization
- Participants may submit multiple projects
- Any software may be used in the creation of projects
- There is no cost to submit media
9 March 2015, midnight Pacific Time (projects produced between 2012-2014);
20 April 2015, midnight Pacific Time (all projects created in 2015).
More information here