BEREC is the Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications which contributes to the development and better functioning of the internal market for electronic communications networks and services.
The BEREC Office traineeship programme accepts candidatures for the following areas:
- be 18 years of age or older;
- be nationals of a Member State of the European Union;
- have by the beginning of the traineeship successfully completed at least three years of higher education course (university studies) or equivalent education in a field of interest to the BEREC Office attested by a diploma or relevant official certificate1;
- have language skills at level C1 for the first language (thorough knowledge) and at level B2 for the second language (satisfactory knowledge), these levels being defined by the CEFR.
How to apply
Use the online form to submit:
- A covering letter outlining their reasons for applying;
- A CV drafted using the Europass CV format.
Trainees receive a monthly grant of EUR 1063,26. Training periods are initially offered for a period of six months with the option for prolongation up to twelve months.
The indicative starting date of the traineeship is October/November 2021.
Deadline: 14 June 2021 at 11:00 (CET).
Read more here.