The European Youth Forum is looking for 20 enthusiastic and committed volunteers to support the running of the EYE2016, taking place in Strasbourg, France from 20 to 21 May 2016.
Eligible candidates should:
– Be aged between 18 and 30
– Have experience in a youth organisation, preferably at European level
– Have experience in organising or supporting international events
– Be flexible team-players with good communication skills
– Have a good command of English (knowledge of other EU languages, specifically French
or German, is an asset)
– Be available for a preparatory meeting on 18-20 March 2016 in Strasbourg
– Be available for the preparation of the event and the event itself on 18-22 May 2016 in Strasbourg
– Take an active part in all stages of the preparations, in close co-operation with the YO!Fest team and other staff members of the European Youth Forum
Volunters will be mainly responsible for:
– Providing information and orientation to participants
– Developing and running specific programme elements
– Supporting youth organisations and partners in setting up and running their activities
– Managing debate spaces (meeting speakers and participants, preparing the room,
ensuring IT and other material is in place and properly used)
– Facilitating stage spaces and supporting artists to ensure performances run smoothly
In addition to these general responsibilities the European Youth Forum is looking for a number of more specific profiles for the different roles:
Selected candidates will have their travel, accommodation and food costs covered (according to existing financial guidelines).
Deadline to apply: 31 January 2016, 23:59 CET.
All details are available here