The Danish platform for lifelong learning, finduddannelse.dk, is offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to to people from anywhere in the world who want to study a master’s programme fighting on the impact of the climate change. The scholarship will be awarded for the fall/autumn semester of 2021.
- must have applied (or will apply) to a master’s programme that can help them make the world more sustainable
- must have applied (or will apply) for a study starting in the Fall Semester 2021 (the degree programme may not be online)
- must hold a valid undergraduate degree
- must meet language requirements for the programme
- must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
How to apply
Entrants should fill out the short form with their personal information and submit a short essay (500-700 words) on the questions: “What motivated you to choose this particular study programme? How is your program going to help you fight/alleviate the impact of the climate change? Overall, how do you think education and the fight against climate change are connected?”.
Applications must be in English or Danish.
Deadline: 12 April 2021.
Find out more here.