Call for Ambassadors4EUFuture
Ambassadors4EUFuture will be tasked with organising at least one local event with the aim of gathering as many opinions as possible from young people from all around Europe. garagErasmus will provide full support during the whole process.
These events will be key to inform the “EUth Pages for Europe” project which will give the Erasmus Generation the capacity to influence the Conference on the Future of Europe.
Who can become an Ambassador4EUFuture?
- Being over 18 years of age (if you are between 14 & 18, you can become an Ambassador if you prove the support of an accompanying adult, such as a legal tutor or a teacher).
- Being currently based in a EU Member state, no matter where you come from
- Have an international mindset.
- A good command of the local language of the country you are living now in order to reach people who do not speak foreign languages. And a good level of English.
- Organising at least one event in your country.
At least one Ambassador4EUfuture from each member state of the European Union will be selected.
- Once the selection process is completed, in mid-June 2021 (week of 14-18 June, dates TBC), there will be a training on the Conference in 2 days online sessions on Zoom with EU officials, Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) & experts from gE & other youth organisations from all over Europe.
- There will be a general participation fee of €25 to help to defray its preparation costs, but students and job seekers will be exempted from paying the fee.
Deadline: 24 May 2021 (23:59, CET).
Find out more here.