Digital Workcamp – A look into the world
The cultural centre Pegasus in Senftenberg, Germany, is inviting young people from all over the word, to join a digital workcamp from 14 to 25 September 2020, to meet virtually and share their personal experiences during the Covid19 pandemic.
- How did they spend the last months?
- How do the life situations of young people differ in different regions?
- What will the following weeks and months look like?
Each virtual meeting will take place every two days. Participants will be involved in the preparation of the meetings bringing their onw ideas.
- Young people need to be beetwen 18 and 23 years old;
- Have access to the internet;
- Be interested in other countries, cultures and above all in other people.
A notebook or PC, headphones and a microphone would be helpful. Participants don’t need to have other international experiences yet.
Deadline: 11 September 2020.
Read more here.