The Good Lobby Climate Incubator
The Good Lobby Climate Incubator, supported by the European Climate Foundation (ECF), is an innovative programme offering tailored advocacy trainings and personalised mentoring from September 2021 to April 2022 to organisations working on social and climate issues aimed at fostering the organisational and advocacy capacities of grassroots environmental advocates across the EU.
- Environmental advocates: at grassroot level, NGOs, umbrella organisations, student groups (or others!).
- Interested in advocating for environmental and climate-related issues and aiming at increasing their impact (applicants do not need to be formally registered as a legal entity). New or informal but motivated groups are welcome.
- You operate in at least one (if not more) EU member states and are seeking to expand your work.
- You can commit to attending all 12 trainings over the course of the programme (held online).
- You can dedicate 2-4 hours a week to the trainings, homework, and overall learning.
- Priority will be given to Organisations from Central, Eastern and South of Europe, but applicants from other regions are welcome to apply.
The Incubator is a unique 6-month training programme scheduled to start in September 2021 and run until April 2022.
It will offer 12 tailored advocacy trainings in the form of online workshops that will combine cutting-edge methodology and theory with hands-on, interactive exercises to take your advocacy work to the next level. Participants will also benefit from personalised strategic advice from an expert mentor.
Deadline: 25 June 2021
Read more here.