The European Union Agency for the Operational Management of Large-Scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (eu-LISA) offers paid internships for recent university graduates who are at the beginning of their professional career.
Internships for university graduates are intended to enable interns to supplement their knowledge with EU policies, activities and procedures as well as those of eu-LISA.
The Agency welcomes applications from candidates with a background relating to any of the activities of the Agency.
Interns will gain:
– EU knowledge – insight into the processes and policies of eu-LISA;
– Practical experience – an opportunity to play a part in eu-LISA’s day-to-day business;
– The opportunity to put their academic theory into practice.
Who can apply:
Any national of one of the EU Member States or Schengen Associated Countries with:
– at least three years (six semesters) of higher education course (university education or studies equivalent to university) or obtained the relevant degree (minimum a Bachelor or its equivalent) by the closing date for applications;
– at least C1 English knowledge, written and verbal.
For more specific on the eligibility criteria, please check the vacancy notice.
– The internship is remunerated; the intern will be awarded a monthly maintenance grant, which is 1/3 of the basic gross remuneration received by an official at the grade AD5/1 and already weighted by the correction coefficient (for Tallinn, Estonia 82.3%).
– It is expected to start on 1 August 2021 and to last for 6 months, with a possibility of extension up to total 12 months;
How to apply:
– Applicants should register here;
– Applicants may be then contacted by e‐mail, telephone and/or Skype.
Deadline: 30 April 2021, 23:59 EEST (22:59 CEST);
Read more here.