The European Commission invites European Solidarity Corps volunteers to share their magic experience by creating a song or video submitted through the European Solidarity Corps App.
Who can participate
- Aged 18 to 31
- Registered on the European Solidarity Corps Portal
- Currently in an activity or was in an ESC activity previously
How to participate
- Access the European Solidarity Corps App on your mobile phone (version 1.6.0.) with your ESC credentials,
- Click on “Song Contest”: you can record your song/video directly in the app or upload your file from your phone but it should not exceed 5 minutes of recording
- Give a title and a brief explanation on the song, stating why it represents your magic moment with the European Solidarity Corps
Be original and… unleash your magic!
A professional jury including creative and social media experts will select up to 10 finalists.
- Up to ten finalists will receive a European Solidarity Corps promotion kit and a voucher of a value of 100 €.
- A single song will be selected as the winning song and will receive an Interrail ticket to travel to up to seven EU destinations for a maximum of one month or a voucher of the same value.
Deadline: 28 February 2021
Read more here.