Recipients of the Google Scholarship for Students with Disabilities will each receive a €7,000 scholarship for the 2016-2017 academic year
Who can apply?
- Be currently enrolled at a university in Europe for the 2015-2016 academic year
- Intend to be enrolled or accepted as a full-time student in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program at a university in Europe for the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Be studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics, or a closely related technical ﬁeld
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Exemplify leadership and a passion for Computer Science and technology
- Have a disability (deﬁned as a long-term or recurring issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider a daily function). This deﬁnition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists.
You can find more information here