The competition rewards the recent most innovative projects using modern ICT technologies for education and social inclusion.
Eligible projects address the youth of up to 29 years of age and fall in one of the following categories:
– Projects for users up to 10 years old
– Projects for users up to 15 years old
– Projects for users up to 18 years old
– Projects for users up to 29 years old
– Projects promoting ICT for environmental sustainability
– Projects using ICT to train youth to obtain initial job placement
– Projects promoting ICT for migrants and refugees integration.
The aim is to encourage young people and their teachers to use new technologies; exchange experiences and emulate successful initiatives.
The competition is open to:
– schools and universities, both public and private, worldwide;
– public and private institutions and organisations;
– associations, cooperatives and other non profit organisations;
– public and private companies;
– research centres;
– individual citizens of any age.
Deadline: 31 July 2017
For more information ragarding the rules and the soumission of applications : http://www.gjc.it/en/rules