Launched by StudyPortals, together with ISIC Association and British Council IELTS, the awards offer students the chance to receive up to £10,000 to expand their horizon and study abroad.
Eligible applicants are students worldwide:
– who are at least eighteen years old as of 1st January 2017,
– who have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre, and received an official Test Report Form (TRF) issued by the British Council after 1st June 2016,
– who have a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC) and/or International Youth Travel Card (IYTC) at the time of application,
– who plan to enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad in spring term of 2018.
– who can provide an acceptance letter from the relevant institution by the relevant cut-off date,
– who can write a short review of their study experience at STeXX.com
An individual global study award has a maximum value of £10,000.
If tuition fees are below the maximum individual award fund of £10,000, the remaining funds may be allocated per diem for living costs for a maximum of 52 weeks starting from when the student first registered at the higher education institution.
Deadline: 27th November 2017 for the Spring 2018 intake (studies starting between 1st January and 31st March 2018).
Find out more: http://bit.ly/1QSyBsY