The European Court of Auditors organises three traineeship sessions per year in areas of interest to its work.
Traineeships are granted for 3, 4 or 5 months maximum. They may be remunerated (1350 €/month) or non-remunerated depending on the budgetary
The 3 sessions are organised each year starting on:
– 1st February,
– 1st May,
– 1st September.
Eligible applicants must:
– be a national of one of the Member States of the European Union, except where a derogation has been granted by the appointing authority;
– either hold a recognised university-level diploma giving access to the AD function group, as defined in the Staff Regulations of Officials of the European Union, or
– have completed at least four semesters of university study in an area of interest to the Court;
– wish to obtain practical training related to one of the Court of Auditors’ areas of activity;
– have not already benefited from a traineeship at any EU institution or body ;
– state that they have a thorough knowledge of one official language of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of at least one other official European Union language.
Selected candidates selected must provide a declaration that they have never been convicted or found guilty of any criminal offence as drawn up for the civil service by their national authorities and a medical certificate certifying that they are physically fit to perform their tasks.
– 30 November 2020
– 31 January 2021
– 30 June 2021
Find out more: http://www.eca.europa.eu/en/Pages/traineeshipcomplet.aspx