The European Central Bank offers traineeship opportunities to students of economics, finance statistics, business administration, law, human resources, translation, etc. Applicants should be enrolled in post-graduate or graduate studies.
– be at least 18 and be fluent in English and in another official language of the EU;
– be a national of a Member State of the EU or of an acceding country;
– have completed at least a first cycle qualification (bachelor’s degree);
and since their most recent qualification:
– they should have a maximum of 12 months’ professional experience
– they should have been a trainee for no more than 6 months
– they must not have been an ECB trainee or worked for the ECB.
The ECB publishes open traineeship opportunities on their website: http://www.ecb.europa.eu/careers/vacancies/html/index.en.html
You can apply online using the electronic form accessible from the vacancy announcement.