The Directorate General Information Systems of the European Central Bank (ECB) is seeking applicants for its 2016 traineeship positions. Candidates must have completed at least their first cycle of education (bachelor’s degree) at the closing date of the vacancy.
Applicants must have the following competencies:
- a bachelor’s degree in an IT-related, scientific or quantitative field;
- sound knowledge of IT and IT processes;
- an advanced-level command of English, with proven drafting ability;
- an intermediate-level command of at least one other official language of the EU;
- working knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
More information on how to apply here