The European Parliamanet has launched a call for volunteers to support the European Youth Event, the European Parliament event taking place every two years at its seat in Strasbourg, (France).
EYE2021 is planned as a hybrid event, giving participants the possibility to take part in person at the European Parliament in Strasbourg or to attend the event online, via a dedicated digital platform. EYE2021 will run virtual activities from 4 October, leading up to the main event on 8 and 9 October 2021.
Why volunteering at EYE2021:
Volunteering at the European Youth Event will give you the opportunity to:
– Contribute to an event organised for young people, by young people;
– Discover the cultural richness of Europe;
– Gain work experience by helping organise an event at the European Parliament and receiving a formal certificate;
– Meet other motivated and committed young Europeans;
– Be part of discussions on Europe’s future;
– Become a member of the “Blue Team”, a family of more than 300 volunteers from a wide variety of countries.
Who can apply:
Anyone between18 and 30 years old on the date of EYE2021 (8 & 9 October), from any nationality.
How to apply:
Applicants should submit their application here by 28 June 2021.
Travel & accommodation expenses:
Please be aware that the European Parliament won’t be able to reimburse any (travel or accommodation) costs before, during and after the event, and costs relating to training sessions/visits preceding the event. Please refrain from booking travel and accommodation until the in-person event in Strasbourg is confirmed closer to the event date.
During EYE2021, volunteers on active volunteering shifts will receive meals and drinks.
Volunteers will also receive a certificate signed by the European Parliament, recognising their contribution to EYE2021 as volunteers.
For further support, please contact email@example.com.
Read more here.